Also thanks for all the ‘likes’
Happy writing and blogging
Lets work, build and create together
Let a ‘dose/touch’ of positivity be contagious…and go viral
“Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.”
― David McCullough Jr.
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by https://timewithernie.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“The Blogosphere community holds several awards that bloggers use to nominate a blog in appreciation for its creative, inspiring, or motivational content.”
“The award also helps other bloggers receive recognition and free exposure for their blogs.”
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions asked of you
3. List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
4. Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
11 Questions asked of me
1.Why are you passionate about blogging?
I am quite passionate about it and I have another blog predominantly about mental and herbal health care. I am a quiet soul…
View original post 887 more words